Monday, February 18, 2013

Hurro! Allow myself to introduce...myself...

Hello, You Fancy People, 


My name is Ashlee, and I am your almighty Admin! Fear not. I have created this blog on the whim of an idea that I have had for many, many moons. 

Basically, I love old shit. I love ALL old shit. I want to share my love with all of you! 

This is going to be a very informal, yet entertaining, glance at things in my everyday life that stimulate me (and many others). I'm looking forward to sharing my whims, favorite articles, quirks, stories, things like this, and even items from my own collection--with all of you! 

How about a little about me? 

This is my handiwork!
I was born in Ft. Myers, Florida, and moved to a small town in the Bayou Country of Louisiana when I was a wee child. My entire family lives here, and even though I've been all over the world, there is absolutely no place like home. I have muddy water running through my veins, the temperament of a true Cajun woman, and lots of entertaining ideas that keep me up at night. 

    I currently live in Lafayette, Louisiana, where I pursue my day jobs (an event coordinator at a historical village, an assistant at a public relations firm, and THIS. If you spend as much time on social networks as I do, then you may prefer to check my stuff out here.) 

This is my life-partner, Richard.
     Yes, I have one Etsy store up and running--dedicated to my jewelry designs--but as this blog progresses I will soon be adding another store to my repertoire  This store will be aptly named Wee Frolic, so BE ON THE LOOK OUT!  It will feature items for sale from my own antique, vintage, and retro collections. 

For the time being, however, I am enjoying the humble, intriguing, and often odd life of a twenty-something. There's always something to do when you're starting out--even when you have very little money to do it.

It's a crazy world out there, y'all. I'm super excited to be a part of it. 
We live yonder.

I'm also super excited about where this blog is going to take me, you, US, and everyone else. 

And if you like what you see, and want to be friends with me (NO CREEPERS PLEASE), you can friend me like so

Ciao! 

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment